
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Go on, risk it. Make an offer. You can listen to it whilst recovering from your injuries.:lol:
Cheers, Marshall.
It had been listed previously with the LF drivers and HF horn, too, I think. The HF horn is listed separately now.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
The crossover is also listed.
Beautiful, I love the old stuff.
Interesting the Klipsch La Scala uses that same V shaped front....but not the ports in the rear that the Western shows.
Crazy stuff!
I looked for that giant 32 cell horn but didn't see it listed.
Yes, the Shearer 'W' fold concept was popular until fairly recently, though those rear cavities are just that since the driver chamber is sealed, so as shown without its normal baffle 'wings' to lower its LF corner frequency these should be densely stuffed to damp them from audibly 'tooting'.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks